SHOWING UMCC BUSINESS MEMBER BENEFITS
- Business Profile Full page on our popular business directory.
- Love Urunga Posts on Facebook Page with 4,000 + Followers See Love Urunga
- Tax Deductible – Business Memberships are deductible
- Advertising Opportunity in Chamber’s Newsletter **
- Membership acknowledged in our publications & website.
- Website Advertising on Urunga.com.au **<\\/li>
- Voting at AGM & attend meetings to lobby on community issues.
** Denotes Costs may be involved
NSW Business Chamber Alliance Program
UMCC is part of the NSW Business Chamber network. Membership of the Urunga Mylestom Chamber of Commerce automatically confers membership of the NSW Business Chamber.
Yes! More entitlements at no extra cost!
We always endeavour to bundle even more benefits for our membership, so the UMCC created an alliance with NSW Business Chamber, making your business a member with them at no extra cost.
By working together we are able to provide you with more membership benefits like these :
- Workplace advice over the phone
- Business tools and resources available online 24/7
- Online health check for your business
- Legally compliant templates of essential commercial documents
This arrangement by UMCC with NSW Business Chamber adds enormous value at no-cost to your membership package.NSW Business Chamber is NSW’s peak business organisation providing businesses with a regular email newsletter and access to expert information, advice, products and services. The organisation has a membership of over 20,000 and 119 Chambers of Commerce in NSW and the ACT.
Code of Conduct
Respect for the individual
I will treat all people with respect and dignity.
I will be caring and responsive in the way I provide service and engage with my colleagues, members of Chamber and the community more broadly.
I will be honest and ethical in all my dealings with others. Compliance with the law is my minimum standard.
Commitment & Accountability
I will do as I say and accept accountability for my actions and my Chamber responsibilities.
I will commit to attending at least 80% of all Executive Committee meetings in the course of the year of my appointment and accept that if I cannot do this then I will step-down from the Executive Committee if requested to do by the President.
I will trust my colleagues and rely on them in order to achieve success.
Leadership & Teamwork
I will strive to be an engaged and active Executive Committee member of the Executive Committee team. Being engaged demands my leadership, teamwork and collaboration.
I will respect the authority of the meeting chairperson and when I wish to contribute to items being discussed I will make my request to contribute through the chairperson.
I will respect the right for all Executive Committee members to make verbal contributions to items being discussed and will not “talk over” other members when they are making contributions to items as prescribed above.